When should(n’t) I book with Finest View Apartments?
You should book with us when you..
- want to escape hectic dat-to-day life
- don’t like mass tourism
- enjoy traditional culture
- love beautiful full views over bays
- like to stay directly at the sea and beach
- want the be just walking distance away from the village centre
- are a fan of fresh food
You shouldn’t book with us when you..
- are in bad physical condition because of steep stairways
- want to take your pet with you
- are looking for a typical kids holiday
- want to smoke inside the apartment
- like busy, touristy places
What are the apartments like?
All our apartments are located at unique locations directly at the sea, beach, boulevard and at walking distance to the lovely village of Gulluk. We try to make the stay of our guests as pleasant as possible. Therefore all our apartments are luxery equipped.
What about hospitality and service?
You will be welcomed by our houselady Gul, she will be there for you 24/7.
For questions, tips, help etc.
Either you will have your own washingmachine or laudry service.
Is there a pool we can use?
Yes, there is a nice pool very close to our apartments that our guests can use.
This roof-top pool is part of hotel Marina Suites & Spa and can be used in combination with a breakfast buffet of just 35 TL.
What is Gulluk like?
Gulluk is located on the Bodrum peninsula also known as the “Saint Tropez of Turkey”. Where Bodrum attracts mass tourism, Gulluk will still be quiet, spacious and free!
The town of Gulluk is a welcoming and traditional fishing village, especially for people who lead hectic and busy (business) lifes it’s a great village to escape and relax. The village is lively but at the same time it has a very calm vibe for the ultimate holiday-feeling. The people are friendly and you will not be chased by sellers with special tourist fees.
There are plenty of restaurants with delicious fresh seafood, there are several beaches and azure-blue bays, there is a traditional harbor with an authentic Turkish tea house, there is a weekly market, there are organized boat trips and what makes Gulluk really special, there are several luxurious lounge terraces where you can enjoy avordable food, drinks and use free Wi-Fi.
In the evening there are plenty of bars to have a nice drink. There is a nightclub and for those who want to discover the real nightlife all night long you can take buses towards the bustling nightlife town of Bodrum.
What to do in the area?
- Check out a few of the many beautiful historical sights
- Go shopping or a night out in Bodrum
- Make a road-trip along the cost and see visit villages of yallikavak, Gumusluk, Milas, Mazi..
- Book yourself a nice trip to Kos
- Make sure to visit lougeterras Fuego in Gulluk! Saint- Tropez but for a very avordable price and friendly staff
- In the center at the Dolmus- stop some typical Turkish restaurants are located you can enjoy delicious traditional Turkish cuisine dishes for just a few lira a meal
- You can visit the exclusive and beautifull MED- INN hotel in Gulluk for a dip in the pool, a healthy meal or a glass of wine
- Take a boat tour in Gulluk with the boat of Memmet, make sure you bring your mask and tube along..
- For the golf enthusiast there is the exclusive Vita Park Golf Resort also located in the nearby town of Tuzla
- Visit the Gulluk market once at Thurdays (3 minutes walk)
Is there transfer from the airport?
We can arrange transfer for our guests with our reliable partner Ahmet, which we definately recommand.
Ahmet will pick you up at the airport, speaks good English and knows us and our apartments.
(which is very handy since they are not known by every taxi driver)
He asks minimum taxi prices for his services which are:
60 lira or 20 euro
Can we rent a car or scooter?
We can help you with renting a good and reliable car or scooter for a fair price.
Just ask our houselady Gul and she will help you with the reservations.
What is the exact location of the apartments?
All of our residences are located directly at the beach, sea and boulevard.
Supermarkets, restaurants and even village-centre are on walking distance